Best Lawyers recognizes outstanding lawyers who have attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement in their fields. For 2024, seven Mickes O’Toole attorneys have earned this distinction; Natalie A. Hoernschemeyer, Anne R. Kerns, Mara J. Lahnar, Thomas A. Mickes, Thomas J. O’Toole, Jr., Vincent D. Reese and Grant D. Wiens.
- Natalie A. Hoernschemeyer | Labor & Employment Law – Litigation & Management
- Anne R. Kerns | Commercial Litigation
- Mara J. Lahnar | Banking and Finance Law
- Thomas A. Mickes | Education Law
- Thomas J. O’Toole, Jr. | Real Estate Law
- Vincent D. Reese | Commercial Litigation, Labor & Employment Law – Management & Litigation
- Grant D. Wiens | Labor & Employment Law – Litigation
Additionally, four Mickes O’Toole attorneys have been recognized as The Best Lawyers in America: Ones to Watch. Alicia N. Caton, Rebecca L. James, Jasmine Y. McCormick and Abbey S. Widick. These awards are recognition given to attorneys who are earlier in their careers for outstanding professional excellence in private practice in the United States.
- Alicia N. Caton | Real Estate Law
- Rebecca L. James | Labor and Employment Law – Defendants
- Jasmine Y. McCormick | Civil Rights Law, Construction Law, Education Law, Labor & Employment Law – Management & Litigation
- Abbey S. Widick | Labor and Employment Law – Management
Best Lawyers employs a sophisticated, conscientious, rational, and transparent survey process designed to elicit meaningful and substantive evaluations of the quality of legal services. Their belief has always been that the quality of a peer review survey is directly related to the quality of the voters.