Trusts & Estates Law
Preserving and protecting assets, minimizing tax burdens, and ensuring the availability of financial resources for families and small businesses are important goals for most individuals and small business owners.
The attorneys in the Estate Planning and Taxation Practice have the expertise to help clients accomplish these goals and provide extensive counsel in estate planning, tax savings and wealth preservation.
Specified Areas of Service
We specialize in a wide variety of services including:
- Planning, Drafting and Funding Revocable and Irrevocable Trusts, Wills and Powers of Attorney
- Asset Protection Planning
- Business Succession Planning
- Tax Planning
- Charitable Giving
- Trust and Estate Administration
- Planning for Distributions from Retirement and Stock Option Plans
Trust & Estate Attorneys
James G. Blase
Alicia N. Caton
Ryan G. Polley
Our team of professionals welcomes
the opportunity to serve your needs.
Trusts & Estates Group
Recent News & Articles
The Build Back Better Act Requires Estate Planners’ Immediate Attention | By: Jim Blase
Jim Blase recently wrote an article for www.wealthmanagement.com titled The Build Back Better Act Requires Estate ...