Real Estate Law
Business & Corporate Group
In representing sellers, owners and developers of commercial and residential properties, attorneys in the Business and Corporate Practice Group have a broad base of experience and considerable expertise in the legal issues relating to real estate. For real estate matters large or small, Mickes O’Toole, LLC develops and negotiates agreements, reviews closing documents and finalizes closings. The firm also handles issues related to all construction litigation and mechanics’ lien matters.
Some of the more specific areas of our real estate practice include:
- General Real Estate Transactions
- Lease-Purchase Agreements
- Land Use / Zoning
- Eminent Domain
- Request for Proposals and Letters of Intent
- Construction Disputes and Litigation; Including Mechanics’ Lien
- Construction Contracts with Contractors, General Contractors, Subcontractors and Engineers
Our real estate group was recently included in the 2020 top list of the Best Real Estate Lawyers in St. Louis by Expertise.
Our team of professionals welcomes
the opportunity to serve your needs.
Real Estate Group