Best Lawyers recognizes outstanding lawyers who have attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement in their fields. For 2023, seven Mickes O’Toole attorneys have earned this distinction; Wendy D. Boggiano, Natalie A. Hoernschemeyer, Anne R. Kerns, Thomas A. Mickes, Thomas J. O’Toole, Jr., Vincent D. Reese and Grant D. Wiens.
- Wendy D. Boggiano | Commercial Litigation, Labor & Employment Law – Management
- Natalie A. Hoernschemeyer | Labor & Employment Law – Litigation & Management
- Anne R. Kerns | Commercial Litigation
- Thomas A. Mickes | Education Law
- Thomas J. O’Toole, Jr. | Real Estate Law
- Vincent D. Reese | Commercial Litigation, Labor & Employment Law – Management & Litigation
- Grant D. Wiens | Labor & Employment Law – Litigation
Additionally, four Mickes O’Toole attorneys have been recognized as The Best Lawyers in America: Ones to Watch. Patrick J. Brazill, Alicia Caton, Jasmine Y. McCormick and Brittany L. Newell. These awards are recognition given to attorneys who are earlier in their careers for outstanding professional excellence in private practice in the United States.
- Patrick J. Brazill | Education Law, Labor & Employment Law – Management & Litigation
- Alicia N. Caton | Real Estate Law
- Jasmine Y. McCormick | Civil Rights Law, Construction Law, Education Law, Labor & Employment Law – Management & Litigation
- Brittany L. Newell | Commercial Litigation, Labor & Employment Law – Litigation
Finally, a special congratulations to Thomas A. Mickes for being honored as a “Lawyer of the Year” for Education Law in St. Louis.
Best Lawyers employs a sophisticated, conscientious, rational, and transparent survey process designed to elicit meaningful and substantive evaluations of the quality of legal services. Their belief has always been that the quality of a peer review survey is directly related to the quality of the voters.