Patrick J. Brazill
Areas of Practice:
Patrick Brazill practices in the areas of education, labor and employment, and general civil litigation. He is an experienced litigator who has handled matters before state and federal courts, as well as administrative proceedings before the U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission and the Missouri Commission on Human Rights. He has prosecuted and defended a variety of employment claims, including race, age, gender, and religious discrimination, retaliation, wrongful discharge, and whistleblower claims. He has also gained experience litigating commercial disputes, personal injury cases, and underinsured motorist coverage claims.
Pat provides counsel in a variety of labor and employment contexts: investigating employee misconduct, coordinating discipline and termination decisions, drafting employee policies and handbooks, and responding to state and federal discrimination complaints.
Within the education law context, Pat provides general counsel in all phases of school operations, with an emphasis on personnel matters, school administration, student civil rights, and business services. He defends litigations in state and federal courts and represent districts before EEOC and MCHR.
Outside of his work with clients, Pat is youth soccer coach for the non-profit St. Louis Scott Gallagher where he focuses in equal parts on the technical and character development of his players.
- Southern Illinois University Edwardsville, B.A.
- University of Missouri Kansas City, J.D.
Bar & Court Admissions
- Missouri Bar
- U.S District Court, Eastern District of Missouri
- U.S District Court, Western District of Missouri
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Eighth Circuit
- U.S. District Court, Kansas
- American Bar Association
- Bar Association of Metropolitan St. Louis
- National School Boards Association COSA Member
- Missouri School Boards Association COSA Member
Charitable & Civic Activities
- Youth Coach, St. Louis Scott Gallagher