We are proud to announce seven Mickes O’Toole attorneys have been chosen as Super Lawyers or Rising Stars by Super Lawyers Magazine for Missouri and Kansas for 2021.
- Natalie Hoernschemeyer
- Schools & Education, Employment Litigation
- Thomas Mickes
- Schools & Education, Employment Litigation, Employment & Labor
- Vince Reese
- Employment & Labor, Employment Litigation, Business Litigation
- Patrick Brazill
- Employment & Labor, Schools & Education
- Alicia Caton
- Banking, Real Estate, Business/Corporate
- Jasmine McCormick
- Business Litigation
- Brittany Newell
- Schools & Education, Employment & Labor, Employment Litigation, Personal Injury – General, Business Litigation, Civil Rights
Super Lawyers is a rating service of outstanding lawyers from more than 70 practice areas who have attained a high-degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. The selection process includes independent research, peer nominations and peer evaluations.
Super Lawyers Magazine features the list and profiles of selected attorneys and is distributed to attorneys in the state or region and the ABA-accredited law school libraries. Super Lawyers is also published as a special section in leading city and regional magazines across the country.
In the United States, Super Lawyers Magazine is published in all 50 states and Washington, D.C., reaching more than 13 million readers.
To be eligible for inclusion in Rising Stars, a candidate must be either 40 years old or younger or in practice for 10 years or less. While up to 5 percent of the lawyers in a state are named to Super Lawyers, no more than 2.5 percent are named to Rising Stars. All attorneys first go through the Super Lawyers selection process. Those who are not selected to the Super Lawyers list, but meet either one of the Rising Stars eligibility requirements, then go through the Rising Stars selection process.