2021 MUSIC Fall Workshops will once again be hosted by the attorneys of Mickes O’Toole. Registration for the virtual workshops are now open at www.mickesotoole.com/music.
The topics this year focus on several timely staff and student issues that will assist you in protecting your district or college from potential risk of litigation. We encourage you to include all administrative staff and any board members who may benefit from this training.
- Pandemic and Schools: Top 5 Things to Think About Now
- Things your Board is Doing Now that Creates Liability Later
- How to Use Your SRO Safely and Effectively
- Contracting and Sovereign Immunity and Other Tips
- How to Utilize Virtual Schools in the Context of Student Discipline
- October 11, 2021
- October 13, 2021
- 9:00 am – 11:00 am
Registration is now open!