- Clark Atlanta University, Bachelor of Social Work
- Magna Cum Laude
- School of Social Work Outstanding Student Award
- University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, Masters of Social Work
- Advance Standing Graduate Program
- Graduate Student Merit Assistantship
- University of Illinois – College of Law, Juris Doctorate
- College of Law Scholarship & Celia M. Howard Scholarship
- College of Law Trial Team
- Office of Student Conflict Resolution, Mediator
Bar & Court Admissions
- Missouri Bar
- Illinois Bar
- U.S. District Court, Eastern and Western District of Missouri, Southern and Central District of Illinois
- Court of Appeals: Missouri – Eastern District
- Licensed Clinical Social Worker, Illinois
- Defense Resource Institute – Employment Law Committee
- Bar Association of Metropolitan St. Louis
- Women Lawyers’ Association of Greater St. Louis
News & Articles
Hoernschemeyer & Wiens to Present at MoASBO 2022 Spring Conference
Natalie Hoernschemeyer and Grant Wiens will be presenting at the MoASBO 2022 Spring Conference. The new policies ...
Five Mickes O’Toole Attorneys Named to 2021 POWER List of Missouri Education Attorneys
We’re proud to announce that of the 31 attorneys selected overall, by Missouri Lawyers Media, five of our ...
Client Alert: Governor Allows State of Emergency to Expire & How That Affects COVID Mitigation In Schools
On December 30, 2021, Governor Parson announced that he would be allowing Missouri’s COVID-related State of ...
Mickes O’Toole Attorneys Named Super Lawyers and Rising Stars for 2021
We are proud to announce seven Mickes O'Toole attorneys have been chosen as Super Lawyers or Rising Stars by Super ...