- Clark Atlanta University, Bachelor of Social Work
- Magna Cum Laude
- School of Social Work Outstanding Student Award
- University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, Masters of Social Work
- Advance Standing Graduate Program
- Graduate Student Merit Assistantship
- University of Illinois – College of Law, Juris Doctorate
- College of Law Scholarship & Celia M. Howard Scholarship
- College of Law Trial Team
- Office of Student Conflict Resolution, Mediator
Bar & Court Admissions
- Missouri Bar
- Illinois Bar
- U.S. District Court, Eastern and Western District of Missouri, Southern and Central District of Illinois
- Court of Appeals: Missouri – Eastern District
- Licensed Clinical Social Worker, Illinois
- Defense Resource Institute – Employment Law Committee
- Bar Association of Metropolitan St. Louis
- Women Lawyers’ Association of Greater St. Louis
News & Articles
Client Alert: Staying Out of The Weed(s): Legalized Marijuana & Schools | By: Natalie Hoernschemeyer, Grant Wiens & Abbey Widick
On November 8, 2022, Missouri voters approved Constitutional Amendment 3, a ballot measure legalizing recreational ...
Mickes O’Toole Attorneys Named Super Lawyers and Rising Stars for 2022
We are proud to announce nine Mickes O'Toole attorneys have been chosen as Super Lawyers or Rising Stars by Super ...
Hoernschemeyer and Kerns Win Whistleblower Lawsuit
Natalie Hoernschemeyer and Anne Kerns obtained a victory for a Missouri public school district in a case pending ...
Mickes O’Toole Attorneys Recognized by Best Lawyers In St. Louis For 2023
Best Lawyers recognizes outstanding lawyers who have attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional ...