39th Annual School Law Seminars
- July 29, 2022 | Cape Girardeau, MO (Cape Girardeau School District – Kinder Hall)
- July 31, 2022| Lake Ozark, MO (Lodge of the Four Seasons)
- August 1, 2022 | St. Louis, MO (Doubletree by Hilton Hotel – Chesterfield)
- August 3, 2022 | Springfield, MO (Missouri State University – Darr Agricultural Center)
- August 4, 2022 | Blue Springs, MO (Marriott Courtyard Blue Springs – Adams Pointe Conference Center)
- Prayer at the 50-Yard Line: An Update on Religion in Schools
- State and Federal Requirements on the Restraint and Seclusion of Students with Disabilities
- All About Subs: A Deep Dive into Substitutes
- Mickes O’Toole’s Believe It or Not!: Employee Bad Acts
- Drinks, Districts, and Dolly: What’s New from the 2022 Missouri Legislative Session
Registration begins at 8:00 am. All seminars will run from 8:30 am to 12:00 pm.
All of the seminars are presented without charge for clients and friends in the education community.
Education Law Group
Recent News & Articles
Wendy Boggiano and Brittany Newell Presenting at the 2022 MASA & MOSPRA Spring Conference
Wendy Boggiano and Brittany Newell will be presenting at the 2022 MASA & MOSPRA Spring Conference March 24, ...
Hoernschemeyer & Wiens to Present at MoASBO 2022 Spring Conference
Natalie Hoernschemeyer and Grant Wiens will be presenting at the MoASBO 2022 Spring Conference. The new policies ...
Five Mickes O’Toole Attorneys Named to 2021 POWER List of Missouri Education Attorneys
We’re proud to announce that of the 31 attorneys selected overall, by Missouri Lawyers Media, five of our ...
Newell & Hall Named Partners
Brittany Newell has extensive litigation experience in numerous areas with many years of focused experience in ...