- University of Tulsa, B.A., Psychology 2003, cum laude
- Founder-Ethnic Minorities In Psychology
- Vice President-Psi Chi
- University of Tulsa School of Law, J.D., 2006
- Senior Editor-Tulsa Law Review
- Student Rep-EEOC Committee
- Stanford University Graduate School of Business, Prosecution Leaders of Now Cohort 2020
Bar & Court Admissions
- Eighth Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Missouri
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Missouri
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Illinois
News & Articles
41st Annual School Law Seminars Announced
Mickes O’Toole is excited to announce the 41st Annual School Law Seminars. This year’s dates and locations are ...
Mickes O’Toole Recognized as a Top 20 Law Firm for 2023
Mickes O'Toole was honored, for the second year in a row, to be recognized as a 2023 Top 20 Law Firm by Missouri ...
Vince Reese Named a Top 100 POWER Attorney for 2023
For the second year in a row our managing partner, Vince Reese, was named a Top 100 POWER Attorney in Missouri for ...
Mickes O’Toole Attorneys Named Super Lawyers and Rising Stars for 2023
We are proud to announce eight Mickes O'Toole attorneys have been chosen as Super Lawyers or Rising Stars by Super ...